What Level of Swimmer Benefits from Personal Training?
The following levels of swimmers are encouraged to consider personal training:
- Intermediate skill levels and above (minimum 150 hours of logged training time over a 12-month period).
- Masters Swimmers seeking skill-specific development or training not readily addressed in routine Masters' practice settings.
- Triathletes desiring swimming-leg specific training and guidance.
- Disciplined high school swimmers not currently training with a regimented Club program.
- Swimmers without access to organized Masters practices or skilled coaches.